Windmill

Windmill

About Me

My photo
I'm very excited to be a part of the teaching staff here on the black team at OMS!! This will be a great year, I have a TON of great things planned :) When I'm not at school, you might catch me at a Cardinal's Game, doing some retail therapy, or relaxing with a good book. My best friend of 7 years and boyfriend of 2 years, Chris, has supported me throughout college and my pursuit to be in the classroom. I can't wait to start the year, and hope I can inspire kids they can make a difference.

Friday, July 25, 2014

Important Back to School Dates!


By clicking on the link below, you will be redirected to the Gasconade County R-II School District website which contains the 2014-2015 calendar. Other important dates include:


*August 12-15 - Professional development for all teachers


*August 13 5-7pm - Open House @ OMS


*August 18 - First day for students!

Owensville School District Calendar

(Calendar subject to change due to snow days :) )





No comments:

Post a Comment