Windmill

Windmill

About Me

My photo
I'm very excited to be a part of the teaching staff here on the black team at OMS!! This will be a great year, I have a TON of great things planned :) When I'm not at school, you might catch me at a Cardinal's Game, doing some retail therapy, or relaxing with a good book. My best friend of 7 years and boyfriend of 2 years, Chris, has supported me throughout college and my pursuit to be in the classroom. I can't wait to start the year, and hope I can inspire kids they can make a difference.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Handbook Quiz!

The 6th Grade class will be taking their handbook quiz on Thursday, Aug 21 during Appy Hour. We went over what to study today during Reading/English and they highlighted the most important parts of the student handbook. We do this to make sure they know what is expected of them coming into 6th grade. We know it's a big change leaving the elementary and coming into the middle school! The students have 2 days to study for it and they know it IS for a grade.

"You don't want to look back and know you could have done better..."

No comments:

Post a Comment